Roland & Sabine Weinmann
It touches us deeply to see the destruction that drug abuse provokes in all parts of their lives: family, health etc. The residents long for change in their lives. Our deepest wish for the residents of the center is that they get to know God's love and reestablish a new life.
Roland is leading the drug rehabilitation center El Buen Samaritano.
* living and working with the residents of the center
* leading the staff
* providing spiritual and psycological help
* organizing ecological agriculture (sheep, a greenhouse, olive trees and a big garden to maintain)
* a children or youth camp once or twice a year
* preaching at church occasionally.
Sabine is building up relationships e.g. with neighbours and is involved in women's breakfast.