Spain surpasses 4,000 evangelical places of worship for the first time!
Spain surpasses 4,000 evangelical places of worship for the first time Eighty-seven new places of worship have been opened in the last six months of 2017. There are now 4,045 evangelical premises throughout the country.
ECMI and Launsanne Movement Church Planting Consultant, Ron Anderson, comments: "It is very encouraging to see that the church continues to grow in Spain at a rate of one new one per week. The full Spanish version of this report gives partial credit to M4 and Multiplication Network for some of the growth. Both of these groups are part of the La Plaza church planting platform. To God be the glory."
Click HERE to read more.
- March - 29 - 2018 - World Cafe - Meeting people, meeting needs, meeting Jesus
- March - 29 - 2018 - The Patchwork Center - A place where people can meet Jesus
- February - 19 - 2018 - Yes, he may become a true believer!
- February - 01 - 2018 - Spain surpasses 4,000 evangelical places of worship for the first time!
- October - 24 - 2017 - Caring for the orphans . . . an update from Oksana Savka in Ukrainne
- October - 24 - 2017 - Look what God has done in Bulgaria