Ministry Expansion - Gospel Impact
We are asking the Lord to raise up workers, prayer and funds to further expand His Kingdom in Europe. Join us today!
It is with great joy that we announce the completion of the New Hope International ministries’ integration with ECMI. I am happy to report that the ministries in Bulgaria, Romania and Ukraine are flourishing! If you have been reading their updates, you realize that blessings have outweighed the challenges. Here are a few highlights.
Dimitrie and Maria Todorov in Bulgaria praise God for those who decided to follow Jesus and join the local church! Ali Suhel along with 20 additional people were baptized in front of 100 beach goers in Burgas. Church partners are discipling these young men from Syria and Iraq. God is moving among the refugees in Bulgaria! “We have no greater joy than to see young men and women give their hearts to Jesus!”
The publication and family ministries of New Hope Romania report significant progress on the Zondervan Bible Commentary translation project. God has miraculously provided funds for this work. The summer camping ministries continue to impact many lives. Tinu reports, “It is fun to watch the formation of new Christian families from our camping ministry. Last year we had two couples that eventually married. This year we have another whose marriage is around the corner.” Timothy and Gabriela met at camp and had their ceremony on the campground.
In Ukraine, one new church has been planted this year, many believers have been baptized, tens of thousands of students are being reached through the Bible correspondence courses and school outreach programs, more than 200 orphans are being cared for by Christian families, and two orphan care camps were held this past summer. Praise God that He is on the move in this country riddled with political conflict. Roman and Oksana both declare, “We are blessed!”
The stories of the New Hope ministries of ECMI are just a snapshot of what God is doing through more than 200 workers in 25 countries of Western and Eastern Europe. In 10 years’ time ECMI has seen the Lord nearly double the number of workers from 120 to 215, 70 of whom are national workers. The US budget for these ministries has nearly tripled to meet the needs of this growth. With you, we are on the cusp of expecting the Lord working even greater things than these. With you, we long to see the peoples of Europe transformed in the name of Christ!
At the recent ECMI-USA board meeting, we sensed that God was pushing us toward a tipping point in our impact and growth. Of course, this requires resources not currently in hand. After much prayer and reflection, the board decided to trust the Lord for $500,000 for Ministry Expansion Funds that will allow us to:
• See God raise up 50 new ECMI workers for Europe
• Faithfully support and care for the more than 200 workers of ECMI
• Share the love of Christ and meet the needs of the vulnerable in Europe
• Establish loving communities of Christ followers that bring hope and make a difference
It goes without saying that you have played a critical role through your prayers and gifts in seeing God’s Kingdom expand in Europe. THANK YOU!
As we embark on this next adventure, pray with and for us:
• As we seek to wisely steward all that God gives us
• That the Lord of the Harvest will provide this critical expansion funding of $500,000
• For the part you can play in ministry expansion
Please find enclosed information on various ways you can send a gift: mail, online at our website, www.ecmi-usa.org/give, calling toll free at (877) 874-3264 extension 100, or email, email@example.com.
With joy in advancing Christ’s Kingdom in Europe,
P.S. Thank you again for your prayers, encouragement and support of the ECMI ministries.
- March - 29 - 2018 - World Cafe - Meeting people, meeting needs, meeting Jesus
- March - 29 - 2018 - The Patchwork Center - A place where people can meet Jesus
- February - 19 - 2018 - Yes, he may become a true believer!
- February - 01 - 2018 - Spain surpasses 4,000 evangelical places of worship for the first time!
- October - 24 - 2017 - Caring for the orphans . . . an update from Oksana Savka in Ukrainne
- October - 24 - 2017 - Look what God has done in Bulgaria